Saturday, September 21, 2013

W


W

What if letters mean nothing?
Imagine if u is an unfinished dream of a sculptor;
 I is a coarse match of hide-and-seek between dot and dash;
And v is the vista in the broken fingers?
The intangible words formed by footwork of a raven
Cannot show the true pain of pulsating megnatar –
The twinge of universe for being far from tears and
Silence which can break the core of white dwarf.
2013-06-02

W, continues

Sometimes I feel hurt because nothing is kind enough to hurt me,
So, I tried to find sadness in the sunset but without my Tormentor that’s also in vain.
I’ve paid a heavy price for being taken care of without my consent:
I’ve forgotten –like hope vanishes from a jumper’s eyes who’d forgotten his parachute –the art to shed tears on a pillow.
I feed myself with artificial dangers:
To look at a tornado’s simulation and shout, “come to me, baby” only to find it has changed its route!
Then, I feel God has “dumped” me for the sake of my happiness, eh…[i]
I begged and begged but no mysterious knock on door in the dread of the night woke me up from my long bearish stupor;
Or to tell me about the traveler who has lost in wilderness of a brightly-lit room.
When I looked down from my space shuttle’s lone window, I saw radiation has already burnt down my home to ashes.
2013-06-13


[i] See you in 1551 A. D!

No comments:

Post a Comment