Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Medley of International Current Affairs and Delusions of Reference, Part II


A Medley of International Current Affairs and Delusions of Reference, Part II

After I cease to exist:
My feet would make no prints on water;
My answers won’t be questioned;
My smiles would no longer be feared;
My dark side won’t come into light;
My ancestors would not be called into disrepute;
My windshield would not stop me from breathing;
My chessmen would no longer be set according to governing rules;
My sister would not have a role model to hide;
My Love would not be my bride;
My glass won’t be full of untouched vintage champagne;
My hands would not stretch towards a whistling cobra;
My karate lessons would not be used to make daring ones spit blood;
My eyes would no longer be out of their sockets to reveal tiny veins of lifeless formation;
My death day would be same as my birthday:
When I broke the Reds and split the Balkans,
When I cracked the Berlin Wall,
When I made them won world cups in a quartet of sports,
When I ordered, ‘Bryan, lend your voice to Robin!’
2013-06-25

No comments:

Post a Comment