Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How to Find Soil in the Water?


How to Find Soil in the Water?

A forgotten trailer horns on the roadside
To tell the fortune teller that his last breath would soon vanish in ether;
A lost child is stroking a half burned tire with a dead man’s cane;
Fire fighters are throwing rusty leaves on a cat they've just killed;
My Owner has called an ambulance for the limping paramedic
Who has been performing CPR on me;
The false prophet is making us believe that moon has a gay radiance about her.
(Then…)
The examiner asked, ‘which of the above is ethically incorrect?’
I bluntly replied, ‘no one owns anybody!’
An amazed look in his cold eyes displayed that I've committed the worst irony known to “man-kind”.
Without looking at me he F’d me.
2013-06-24

No comments:

Post a Comment