Monday, September 30, 2013

Taboo


Taboo

I meant to ask You, O Moon, ages ago,
Why had You Wept black Tears that still shadow Your ethereal Beauty?
But my finger was stopping me from speaking,
Lest the secret police of the gods condemn You to gaol called Pluto's Oval Orbit.
Then in a Nebula outside my home, I heard a new-born baby crying,
While gods leapt to comfort her, I SOSed to an asteroid with a flash torch.
It hit me back with quasar!
My brother [from another planet] needed the knowledge of how humans are born,
So he kidnapped her while they were eating sleeping pills.
When You made the darkness visible, I couldn't suffer the beauty of them.
They were so innocent that horn of a small car made them running for cover,
But I didn't knew that they were planning a carefully designed accident
To crush the driver, and, indeed, all naysayers.
As I was losing my courage,
My brother told me, you need Her, to create a star of your own. 
I chuckled, I'm Earth condemned to revolve without Sun,
She's Moon, Who doesn't know how to accept gift of Love,
How can we nurture life?
He said, ask Her why She gaze you with Her dreamy Eyes every night whether you see Her or not.
She makes water of your oceans rise and fall ceaselessly;
She makes vampires thirty and werewolves hungry;
She makes phones ringing in every emergency center
For criminals loses their minds after they see their faces in Her Shine –
All this to get your attention, to wake you and stupid Cupid from deep slumber;
To be caressed by your broken figure;
To be loved by your stigmatic core;
To be hidden in your inner magma;
To be held by your surreal scaffold;
To be possessed by your demon lord;
To be blazed by your wild fire;
To be satiated by your green lakes;
And to be completed by your eternal completion.
Go, and don't look back
Or you'll become a laughter unleashed at a soirée.
2013-08-23

No comments:

Post a Comment