Friday, October 26, 2012

[Untitled II]


[Untitled II]


Love,
Teach me, how to swim in Thy Sea;
Or, I shall certainly be drowned with no mercy.
Teach me, how to dance before Thee;
Or, there would no movement left to see.
Teach me, how to sing Thy Praise
Or, the silence would sweep me away, in days.
Teach me, how to fly like an Angel
Or, the broken wings would land me in Hell.
Teach me, how to weep, how to cry;
Or, a dead without coffin would remain to dry.
Oh Love,
Come and teach me the Lesson…
The Lesson of Life,
And, the Lesson of Passion.
Tell me, how to be like votive,
If pierced by Sorrows…
Cradled alone to froze.
Oh Love,
For once, take me to Her Mansion,
(I will gently ask Her to be my bride,)
Would Thou not erase all my apprehension?
Eventually, that shall be Thy Pride!

2011-03-02

No comments:

Post a Comment