Saturday, April 7, 2012

Devil Dreaming in the Year of Dragon

Devil Dreaming in the Year of Dragon 


Requesting angel to eat out of your hands
Begging to listen to what your heartbeat says
To waste time on a lost soul
The embassy has forgotten its people

Mastering the art of suffering
By mocking yourself
Annihilating life from her roots
With a gun of water

Fire of Hell has lost its color
For, the death is not an escape anymore

Devotee is losing his courage
Amid the question of killing
The echoes, Earnest once heard
And Kafka once whispered

I killed a hyena living afar
And told lion
That he is the greatest

I lend a musketeer my sword
To put a face
Behind the Mask

When Snow White was weeping
I turned her tears into ice

When Aschenputtel needed a glass shoe
My magic wand created a Prince
Who could not tell between wood and glass

French weren't retreated due to opponents
But, I put the fear of Victory in them

Justice was a fairy
I lured her into a lucid dream
Of being the Goddess of Everything
And I told everyone
That I am their Ruler

While watching my disciples at work
Upon the Hour of the Devil
I vociferated, "Six, Six, Six!"

2012-04-08

No comments:

Post a Comment